LOCAL NORTH AMERICA AND GLOBAL SIP TRUNKS
SIP trunking is Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and streaming media service based on the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) by which Internet telephony service providers (ITSPs) deliver telephone services and unified communications to customers equipped with SIP-based private branch exchange (IP-PBX) and Unified Communications facilities. Most Unified Communications software applications provide voice, video, and other streaming media applications such as desktop sharing, web conferencing, and shared whiteboard.
BEEZEETEL operates under multi level redundant national network. We offer maximum coverage throughout
Canada and United States. Whether you own a small business in Victoria, BC, or a large national chain,
BEEZEETEL has the experience to provide a single point of contact.
- Client centered design and implementation
- Enhanced calling features
- Scalable Bandwidth options
- Interoperability and certification
- Phone numbers throughout Canada & USA
- Quick reaction to business needs to add new phone lines in minutes
- No Capital Cost scalability of adding lines, no need to purchase expensive phone system line cards
- Optimize network infrastructure and bandwidth
Our flexibility and range of services is designed to help businesses who want an honest approach to telecoms.
24/7 Ttelecom Support
We provide 24-7 cover, so you’re never left without support or emergency back-up.
Unified communications for resellers and wholesale providers. Hosted PBX solutions and sip trunking for any size business.
Network Cabling Services, Network infrastructure and components, Web Based Security Cameras with event recording and LIVE remote web based control and monitoring.